My inspiration folder is bursting at the seams. Here are a few links to share and share alike!:
1. Scott Albrecht’s recent installation Along The Way looked simply fantastic.
2. What was once a men’s tie is now a DIY planter. I’m amazed.
3. A spray-painted radio: Proof that spray paint should win a Nobel someday.
4. These polka dot glasses are adorable, yes?
5. Belinda’s new fabrics are full of charming awesome. (Bonus? They’re crazy affordable.)
6. Mandy Besek crafts a crocheted spike necklace. Eek!
Happy weekend, friends!