Another week has come and gone here at DFM – enjoy a few submissions, favorites and other random tidbits that have been swimming in my inbox… happy Friday!
1. Scott Young is still in school, but his light form design screams professional. Go students!
2. Excerpt’s a new indie photogaphy mag, and it looks smashing.
3. Lucky Jackson is hand embroidering a different piece of art every day for an entire year. (My fingers just screamed at the thought!)
4. Galaxy scarves? You know I’m on it.
5. Miranda July’s resale shop is such a rad concept. Related: I’m buying this book asap.
6. Jen Stilwell creates super one-of-a-kind bags that have 3D triangles, trapezoids and hidden messages in them. Sold.