Happy weekend, mamas! Anything fun planned your way? I’m resting up for a road trip to visit my family for the holidays next week, so you can find me and Bee on the sofa eating takeout (me, not Bee) ALL WEEKEND LONG. Cheers for raising lazy babies! Here are a few great links (including my work) from around the web this week!:
1. Holiday gift ideas for new parents.
2. Thrilled to see Fog Linen available in the states!
3. How to host the perfect playdate.
4. Stackable snowmen!
5. Frozen yogurt dots make for endless fun in the kitchen (and after!).
6. Kid-friendly Thanksgiving recipes = genius.